Whickham FC have decided to make our pre-season friendly against a Gateshead XI on Wednesday, August 26 (6.45pm kick-off) an all-ticket game.
In light of the latest government and FA guidelines on allowing spectators to return to the First Mortgage Glebe, a capacity of 150 spectators will be able to attend.
To avoid issues on the day of the game, tickets must be pre-booked. They will be made available on a first come, first served basis.
Conditions of booking are:
- Tickets must be paid for within 24 hours of the reservation being accepted by bank transfer
- If payment isn’t received within 24 hours, tickets will be released back on sale
- A maximum of 4 tickets per reservation
- All reservations must include a contact name and number for track and trace requirements
- ID must be presented at the gate on the day of the game to secure entry
- Spectators must adhere to social distancing guidelines within the First Mortgage Glebe as per club, FA and government instructions
Spectators wishing to pre-book tickets should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation of your tickets and details of payment will then be sent to you.
Whickham FC retain the right to refuse admission, or ask to leave, anyone not complying with the above conditions.